Thursday, October 25, 2012

1ST...(oh wait.)

Hi, I am Eugene, a pre-university teenager from Singapore who just loves to read philosophy. (I am actually intending to read philosophy in university, still waiting for offers and keeping fingers crossed though.) I current serve, involuntarily, in the Army, and this fuels me with a lot of thoughts about just how much free will we got.

In the future I will be posting pseudo-philosophical stuff. Why pseudo? Because I only had around 2 years of studies in philosophy during High School (epistemology, morals and philosophy of science/social science) and thus can scarcely be called a knowledgeable person on this subject matter when there are so many other professionals out there. But this is sort of a dumping ground for my thoughts, and thus all criticisms should be made in light of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment